1. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
2. 'Distancing isn't helping you': Indoor COVID-19 exposure risk same at 6, 60 feet, MIT researcher says Full story
3. US resumes use of J&J's COVID-19 vaccine Full story
4. How NorthShore University HealthSystem has integrated genomics into primary care. Click here to learn how.
5. CDC director: COVID-19 shot safe for pregnant women Full story
6. 8 key COVID-19 vaccine administration errors Full story
7. It's time to take value-based care from acceptable to exceptional. Click here to learn how tech-powered personalized medicine can supercharge quality care.
8. 2 hospitals to part ways with U of Kansas Health System Full story
9. Why millions aren't getting their 2nd COVID-19 shot Full story
10. What's the future of hospital at home? 6 innovation execs weigh in Full story
11. Hospital finance leaders must be "specifically specific." Download this guide to learn what that means.
12. CNO named for UPMC hospital Full story
13. 16 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
14. What US region had highest, lowest flu activity this season? Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. What health systems can learn from an analysis of 140,000+ post-acute episodes. Address readmission costs and strengthen post-acute network relationships with insight from this whitepaper. Download here
2. What would a 20% increase in billable charge volume look like for your organization? Read how to get there + increase revenue here.
3. Are you ready to purchase new medical equipment? Make sure you do these 5 things before you buy.