1. Best Nursing Schools 2024: US News' top graduate programs Full story
2. Is this the 'new normal' stage of the pandemic? Experts think so Full story
3. CommonSpirit, Dignity Health roll out nurse retention program in 21 states Full story
4. The number of infectious disease specialists is dwindling, and hospitals can't afford to lose them. Find out how facilities are filling gaps and preparing for the future.
5. CLABSI-free for 16 months: 3 notes on how a Chicago hospital got there Full story
6. Oregon nursing program risks closure due to leadership void Full story
7. DOs see record number of residency placements Full story
8. Respiratory therapist pleads guilty in deaths of 2 patients Full story
9. Sometimes, things should be personal. MyBHC is a new digital subscription option to optimize the content, connections, events and learning opportunities that mean the most to you. Register here for our new offerings.
10. California hospital board eliminates interim CEO's job at his suggestion Full story
11. Malnutrition, a sinking face and weird dreams: Ozempic's side effects Full story
12. Gen Zers are 'loud quitting' on TikToK Full story
13. Comprehensive lab formularies: How this approach aids clinical decisions & patient outcomes — and your bottom line.
14. CDC says COVID-19 tracking will be similar to seasonal flu surveillance Full story
15. 6 best healthcare companies for career growth Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Pressure injuries cost hospitals billions every year. See how this 145-bed California hospital reduced pressure injuries by 68% in just 2 years.
2. Traditional care coordination wastes time and money. A key upgrade is helping some orgs reduce clinician time spent in patient charts by 82% — read how.
3. More than 62% of women skipped or delayed preventive care in the last few months, and healthcare marketers have a role to play in getting them the care they need. Learn what's keeping women out of the doctor's office and 4 ways to better serve them here.