1. XBB.1.16's growth and symptoms: 5 updates Full story
2. US pauses nurse green card applications Full story
3. 3 agencies investigate Miami Transplant Institute heart program Full story
4. Staffing and scheduling — the bane of nurse managers' existence. See how Texas Health Resources is giving them new data and tools to streamline the process here.
5. Man charged with setting fires inside Florida HCA hospital Full story
6. Houston hospitals see increase in patients with mold infections after hurricane Full story
7. The abortion pill case is poking the FDA. Is the agency bruised? Full story
8. Nursing groups throw weight behind ICAN Act Full story
9. It's simple: Nurses stay when they see career growth pathways. Leaders from UCHealth, ChristianaCare + more share their tactics for success — and how virtual education fits in.
10. US News delays med school rankings after 'unprecedented' inquiries Full story
11. Tinnitus not tied to COVID-19 shots, CDC says Full story
12. Healthcare employment sees gains, but labor shortages drag on: 5 reasons why Full story
13. Washington nurse staffing legislation becomes law Full story
14. Chief wellness officers shouldn't be solely responsible for reducing burnout. See how Kaiser is engaging operational leaders to promote clinician well-being across its 10,000-physician medical group.
15. NewYork-Presbyterian CXO Rick Evans: New proposed changes to HCAHPS from CMS are encouraging Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Anesthesiologists at a major Fla. hospital are rejoicing: 'no more little pieces of paper.' Read their take on the cloud-based tech that's improving documentation + OR efficiency
2. Pressure injuries cost hospitals billions every year. See how this 145-bed California hospital reduced pressure injuries by 68% in just 2 years.
3. More than 62% of women skipped or delayed preventive care in the last few months, and healthcare marketers have a role to play in getting them the care they need. Learn what's keeping women out of the doctor's office and 4 ways to better serve them here.