1. 'We can't do this forever': 8 nurses doubling as janitors at Oklahoma hospital on brink of closure Full story
2. Georgia's reopening, remdesivir's efficacy & COVID-19 care costs: 5 national updates Full story
3. 21% of New York City residents likely had coronavirus, antibody testing shows Full story
4. How to create deep member engagement in a time of great uncertainty — Tips for healthcare leaders. Click here to attend the live discussion.
5. Messages from 6 hospital leaders to those resisting social distancing: 'As healthcare workers, we urge you to reconsider' Full story
6. 57 hospitals where employees have tested positive for COVID-19 Full story
7. In the ED, every minute counts. Click here to learn about treatment and reimbursement opportunities for this common emergency patient.
8. 'This virus will be with us for a long time,' WHO director says Full story
9. 11 states resuming elective surgeries Full story
10. 'COVID toes' could indicate coronavirus infection in asymptomatic patients Full story
11. 68% of job seekers reject offers over employer image — Don't let this happen
12. Pandemic was taking hold in US earlier than officials realized, researchers say Full story
13. 10 states with fastest, slowest spread of COVID-19 Full story