1. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
2. Michigan hospitals back on track with postponed surgeries Full story
3. COVID-19 public health emergency isn't over, HHS says Full story
4. More than cost reduction: How to fuel quality improvement through better financial management. Learn more during this live discussion.
5. Florida medical center fires employee who diverted patients' blood samples, stole PHI Full story
6. Why mass vaccination sites are starting to close Full story
7. Don't have a transactional approach to learning. Learn why healthcare providers must adopt a transformative approach to improve employee retention, engagement and leadership.
8. CNO named for St. Luke's Health hospital in Texas Full story
9. Washington state enters 4th COVID-19 surge, governor says Full story
10. 5 recent hospital, health system executive retirements Full story
11. Consumer expectations dramatically shifted during the pandemic. Learn what CEOs know about engaging them going forward. Click here for the report.
12. Language barrier may be higher indicator of COVID-19 mortality than race: Brigham and Women's Hospital Full story
13. J&J vaccine effective against virus variants, study shows Full story
14. Number of active physicians, by state Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The simple solutions providers are using to uncomplicate patient referrals — click here for insight from the brief report.
2. Physician well-being is a top priority. Click here for 6 strategies to reduce burnout from Scripps and Monarch Health.
3. Manual processes fail in the work from home era. Learn how to cultivate a robust digital strategy and boost clinician engagement with tips from this whitepaper. Download here