1. Philadelphia hospital investigating why bodies were moved to morgue in pickup truck Full story
2. Houston hospitals to resume some elective care Full story
3. 2nd COVID-19 wave may be worse; Senate passes $484B aid package — 7 updates Full story
4. Properly sanitized equipment saves lives. Click here to learn how to maximize your efforts.
5. US must perform 5M tests daily to end social distancing by June, Harvard researchers say Full story
6. Video over social distancing costs California physician hospital privileges Full story
7. In the ED, every minute counts. Click here to learn about treatment and reimbursement opportunities for this common emergency patient.
8. COVID-19 cases far exceed official tally in LA, antibody study reveals Full story
9. How physicians can show empathy over virtual visits Full story
10. Coronavirus symptoms didn't keep most of these infected healthcare workers from jobs Full story
11. Your peers are working to improve the patient financial experience in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic — Here's how. Click here to attend the live discussion.
12. Returning to lives before pandemic too risky now, most Americans say Full story
13. Emory's symptom checker has screened 300K for COVID-19: 4 things to know Full story