1. COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
2. What 5 states are driving 75% of US COVID-19 cases? Full story
3. Dozens of nursing supervisors laid off at Nevada hospital Full story
4. Flexible negative pressure isolation spaces and increased ACH for faster patient room turnover is a difference maker for hospitals and medical office buildings. Learn more
5. CHS Pennsylvania hospital workers to strike April 21 Full story
6. 20% of Americans 65+ still haven't had COVID-19 vaccine Full story
7. There's a better way to treat rare bleeding disorders. Click here to join the discussion.
8. University Hospital shuts down its Burger King restaurant after physician petition Full story
9. US to ramp up travel warnings amid global surge in COVID-19 cases Full story
10. Cincinnati Children's CEO to retire after nearly 12 years Full story
11. Don’t have a transactional approach to learning. Learn why healthcare providers must adopt a transformative approach to improve employee retention, engagement and leadership.
12. Number of active PAs, by state Full story
13. Federal sepsis guidelines largely ineffective, UPMC study finds Full story
14. 18 highest-paid CEOs in healthcare Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Remote access hasn't been kind to payer's document management systems. Evaluate your system against 10 standards in this white paper.
2. Physician well-being is a top priority. Click here for 6 strategies to reduce burnout from Scripps and Monarch Health.
3. Manual processes fail in the work from home era. Learn how to cultivate a robust digital strategy and boost clinician engagement with tips from this whitepaper. Download here