1. When will hospitals recover from COVID-19? 3 questions answered Full story
2. $450B relief package held up over testing; White House may suspend immigration — 6 COVID-19 updates Full story
3. UPMC planning to ramp up elective surgeries despite state ban Full story
4. How to create deep member engagement in a time of great uncertainty — Tips for healthcare leaders. Click here to attend the live discussion.
5. NYC Health + Hospitals requires nurses to have physician's note after 1 absence Full story
6. Healthcare workers block protesters' cars in Denver Full story
7. Becker's webinar: How to protect patients with quality management systems. Click here to attend.
8. Epidemiologists question accuracy of IHME's COVID-19 projections Full story
9. Patient mask protects clinicians from contaminants in exhaled breath Full story
10. The silent sub-epidemic: Patients are staying away from the ER, even in emergencies Full story
11. Critical care settings are vulnerable places in today's hospitals. Click here to see how careful choice of care models and AI can influence patient outcomes.
12. COVID-19 tests performed by state — April 20 Full story
13. One-third of COVID-19 patients in New York study received invasive ventilation Full story