1. Ballad Health CEO defends uneven nurse pay Full story
2. What medical dramas get right — and wrong — about hospital work Full story
3. Geisinger expands nurse career pathways for employees Full story
4. Chief wellness officers shouldn't be solely responsible for reducing burnout. See how Kaiser is engaging operational leaders to promote clinician well-being across its 10,000-physician medical group.
5. Oklahoma hospital evacuated for bomb threat 1 day after initiating lockdown Full story
6. FDA authorizes additional booster for high-risk individuals, rescinds monovalent shots Full story
7. More than 'thoughts and prayers:' Dr. Megan Ranney on actionable ways hospitals can help stop gun violence Full story
8. Cleveland Clinic, Trinity latest to walk back mask mandates Full story
9. Unnecessary tests can harm patients and the bottom line. Some systems are leveraging lab formularies to reduce waste + drive savings — these experts will show you how.
10. OSHA finds 3 safety violations at VA healthcare facility in Arizona Full story
11. Wuhan lab faced biosafety issues as COVID-19 emerged, report finds Full story
12. Rhode Island hospital employee charged after ghost gun found in locker Full story
13. It's simple: Nurses stay when they see career growth pathways. Leaders from UCHealth, ChristianaCare + more share their tactics for success — and how virtual education fits in.
14. States with abortion bans see drop in residency applicants, data shows Full story
15. 10 hospitals seeking chief nursing officers Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Relying on traditional staffing agencies can be costly. Here's why an internal agency may be the cost-cutting answer your health system is looking for
2. Clinicians are already overwhelmed — don't add OR supply disruptions to their list of grievances. Keep your shelves reliably stocked with these tips.
3. For City of Hope, precision oncology is more than a pathway to treatment — it's a community pillar. Read their 5 lessons to build a program that improves patient care + outcomes.