1. Safety huddles, but more actionable: University Hospitals' nurse-led approach Full story
2. Where the US will see the largest, smallest change in demand for RNs Full story
3. Indiana nurse who removed patient's oxygen pleads guilty to felony Full story
4. See how WellSpan Health’s rollout an ambient intelligence solution results in increased access to care fueled by additional throughput and generates a 25% return on investment. Get the study.
5. It's time to end universal mask mandates in healthcare, infectious disease experts say Full story
6. Are tests catching XBB.1.16? Full story
7. Hospitals embrace gig mindset for nursing Full story
8. Teen dies after attempting 'Benadryl Challenge' Full story
9. Effectively managing schedules and maximizing capacity in the OR, infusion centers and inpatient bed units has become more important than ever. Join us this June to hear insights from healthcare executives on best practices for capacity optimization. Reserve your spot here.
10. AHA launches info hub for healthcare quality leaders Full story
11. Commission to vet new payment models for nursing Full story
12. Rare fungal infection plaguing Michigan paper mill workers: 6 notes Full story
13. When it comes to life-threatening bleeds, every moment counts. Get tips on managing patients with factor Xa inhibitor-related acute major bleeding here.
14. Executive pay at Tenet, HCA and CHS: 5 things to know Full story
15. 19 top systems, 27,556 open jobs Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Patients and providers are losing faith in patient access. Get insights on what can be done to improve patient access in this report.
2. Reduce transfusion errors while cutting costs. Here's how Johns Hopkins saved $436K after implementing a point-of-care blood management system.
3. Physicians are satisfied with the status quo of post-intervention digital tools — but vascular patients aren't. Learn how to tackle this based on insights from 2,000+ vascular patients, physicians and healthcare leaders.