1. Who gets to go by 'Dr.'? 3 medical associations answer Full story
2. 1 dead in fungal outbreak at paper mill Full story
3. 'A big shift' in cancer vaccine development: mRNA shot cuts melanoma relapse Full story
4. A one-size-fits-all approach to patient care doesn't cut it anymore. Check out the resource hub that leaders are using to hone their precision medicine strategy.
5. XBB.1.16 prevalence, by region Full story
6. Hospital sues AG over probe into transgender care services Full story
7. Oklahoma hospital placed on lockdown as precaution for potential protests Full story
8. Bird flu shows mutations in Chilean man Full story
9. Chief wellness officers shouldn't be solely responsible for reducing burnout. See how Kaiser is engaging operational leaders to promote clinician well-being across its 10,000-physician medical group.
10. Man pleads guilty for death threats to hospital CEO Full story
11. 2 solutions to revitalize the 'emotionally exhausted' nursing workforce Full story
12. Rare rat virus infects 5, kills 1 in New Mexico Full story
13. When it comes to life-threatening bleeds, every moment counts. Get tips on managing patients with factor Xa inhibitor-related acute major bleeding here.
14. Florida nurse pleads guilty to replacing fentanyl with saline Full story
15. 11 physician specialties ranked by average incentive bonus Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. So much information, so little time. Becker's boils down what C-suite leaders need to know right now in 10 solutions-focused articles on today’s most pressing issues.
2. Overutilization leads to high costs and poor patient outcomes. New technology is revolutionizing utilization management. Discover how this revolution can help your organization.
3. More than 62% of women skipped or delayed preventive care in the last few months, and healthcare marketers have a role to play in getting them the care they need. Learn what's keeping women out of the doctor's office and 4 ways to better serve them here.