1. 73 hospital leaders in 10 states hit hardest by COVID-19 offer advice to colleagues: If you do nothing else, at least do this Full story
2. White House calls for 3-phase reopening; vaccine may be ready by fall — 6 COVID-19 updates Full story
3. Beaumont shuts down hospital to prepare for next surge of COVID-19 patients Full story
4. Properly sanitized equipment saves lives. Click here to learn how to maximize your efforts.
5. Some providers turn to CT scans for COVID-19 diagnoses Full story
6. California nurses get N95 masks after suspensions spark protest Full story
7. Your peers are working to improve the patient financial experience in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic — Here's how. Click here to attend the live discussion.
8. Physicians seek solutions for severe COVID-19 patients who develop blood clots Full story
9. COVID-19 testing limits contributed to 46 patient deaths at Virginia nursing home, physician says Full story
10. N95 masks can only be decontaminated, reworn 2 or 3 times safely, study shows Full story
11. A crisis of capacity: Strategies to help control patient volumes amid a pandemic. Click here to attend the live discussion.
12. 10 COVID-19 stats from Yale New Haven Full story
13. 50 hospitals where employees have tested positive for COVID-19 Full story