1. 10 places where COVID-19 cases are projected to jump the most Full story
2. 29 physician specialties ranked by annual compensation Full story
3. 1st COVID-19 breathalyzer test gets emergency use authorization Full story
4. Hospitals implement kit and tray management in a variety of ways with a variety of solutions. Becker's Healthcare is conducting a survey to hear about your experience. Take this survey to share your feedback and attend a Becker's conference at no cost.
5. HHS sends $1.75B in aid to providers Full story
6. Staffing problems, workplace violence on the rise, more than 25,000 nurses say Full story
7. Hospitals lose money by using a one-size-fits-all approach for managing blocks — learn how dynamic block management can help grow revenue & achieve peak performance.
8. 8 systems seeking chief quality officers Full story
9. Ohio hospital taps new chief nursing officer Full story
10. Stanford, Packard nurses to strike April 25
11. Some value-based care models work — others don't. Learn which models are poised for success.
12. COVID-19 cases up in 32 states, hospitalizations up in 12 Full story
13. States ranked by omicron subvariant prevalence Full story
14. More nurses plan to leave jobs than other clinicians, KLAS survey finds Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Needlesticks are up fivefold as vaccines are given outside carefully controlled facilities. Click here for best safety practices.
2. Move past innovation as a buzzword and really make it work for your company. Learn how here.
3. A cloud-native system pays for itself in a year by streamlining workflows. Here are 4 factors to consider to make the change easy.