1. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
2. 5,800 COVID-19 infections detected among 77 million fully vaccinated people: CDC Full story
3. Pediatric COVID-19 hospitalizations in Michigan hit 'record high' Full story
4. Are your nurses consistently delivering competent care? Click here to learn more about a new tool designed with IBM Watson to help improve staff confidence and competency.
5. New York hospital to lay off 11 nurses Full story
6. J&J vaccine pause continues: Why Fauci thinks it could be a good thing Full story
7. What's preventing greater adoption of biosimilars? Join this live virtual discussion to find out.
8. From MD to the C-suite: Why demand for physician leaders is growing Full story
9. How variants affect COVID-19 testing: 4 takeaways Full story
10. Northwell Health launches mental health center for employees, community Full story
11. You probably have a telehealth program, but what about a successful digital health workflow? Learn how to fix issues with connectivity, user experience and reimbursement.
12. Pause on J&J vaccine complicates access for vulnerable populations, officials say Full story
13. 5 recent hospital, health system CEO moves Full story
14. What proportion of UK variant cases are circulating in each state? Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The surprising reasons people are avoiding COVID-19 vaccines. Click here to learn how to overcome their objections and reach those taking a wait-and-see approach.
2. Consumer expectations dramatically shifted during the pandemic. Learn what CEOs know about engaging them going forward. Click here for the report.
3. What would a 20% increase in billable charge volume look like for your organization? Read how to get there + increase revenue here.