1. 29 physician specialties ranked by annual compensation Full story
2. Former physician acquitted of patient deaths sues Trinity Full story
3. 'Nurses make great leaders,' say 5 Hackensack Meridian bedside-to-C-suite executives Full story
4. Chief wellness officers shouldn't be solely responsible for reducing burnout. See how Kaiser is engaging operational leaders to promote clinician well-being across its 10,000-physician medical group.
5. Former Kentucky nurse pleads guilty to 2nd degree manslaughter in patient death Full story
6. 5 recent moves from The Joint Commission Full story
7. The problem of stuffy hospital CEOs Full story
8. Hawaii nurses call for heightened security after finding gun in patient's backpack Full story
9. You lose $10k per bed/year when patients aren't discharged on time. UCHealth + 100 hospitals are streamlining patient flow — with this single 'source of truth.' Learn more.
10. Tower Health cuts 100 jobs Full story
11. The risk of long COVID-19 after subsequent infection Full story
12. Florida restricts abortion access to 6 weeks Full story
13. Improve value-based care amid staffing shortages. Here's how 4 organizations got it done.
14. Half of healthcare workers with COVID-19 may still show up to care for patients: study Full story
15. 7 recent lawsuits involving nurses Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Anesthesiologists at a major Fla. hospital are rejoicing: 'no more little pieces of paper.' Read their take on the cloud-based tech that's improving documentation + OR efficiency
2. Traditional care coordination wastes time and money. A key upgrade is helping some orgs reduce clinician time spent in patient charts by 82% — read how.
3. The patient experience is going digital whether providers are ready or not. Learn the 5 trends reshaping care delivery and how to use them to meet changing patient expectations here.