1. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
2. US to pause use of J&J vaccine following cases of rare blood clots Full story
3. 1 dead in shooting at Ohio hospital, police say Full story
4. There's a better way to treat rare bleeding disorders. Click here to join the discussion.
5. Mission Health monitor to examine physician departures Full story
6. Shutdowns needed in Michigan to slow COVID-19 spread, CDC director says Full story
7. The role of teamwork in NICU safety. Click here to learn how administrators can cultivate a safer care environment for newborns.
8. UK variant more transmissible, not deadlier, study finds Full story
9. Hospitals can stop reusing masks, FDA says Full story
10. What hospital leaders can learn from 1,300 employees on vaccine hesitancy Full story
11. The nurse staffing conundrum: Learn how Emory simplified scheduling during this live virtual discussion.
12. Unvaccinated teens, children driving COVID-19 surges Full story
13. 10 weeks straight of minimal flu activity — 5 CDC FluView takeaways Full story
14. Regeneron requests FDA approval for antibody cocktail to be used as preventive Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Remote access hasn't been kind to payer's document management systems. Evaluate your system against 10 standards in this white paper.
2. Attracting and retaining healthcare consumers: Learn the 6 patient experience zones your organization needs to master.
3. Physician well-being is a top priority. Click here for 6 strategies to reduce burnout from Scripps and Monarch Health.