1. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
2. Biden's $1.52 trillion budget proposal: 6 healthcare takeaways Full story
3. 31 COVID-19 cases tied to Duke hospital's surgery, oncology unit Full story
4. How math is helping UCSF Helen Diller Cancer Center create a better healthcare experience. Click here to view the presentation.
5. Michigan surge strategy: Biden sends federal resources, isn't boosting vaccine supply Full story
6. Fully vaccinated but COVID-19 positive? 4 notes on breakthrough case incidence Full story
7. Specialty drug costs are rapidly rising. Learn how to create a customized specialty pharmacy plan for your hospital during this live virtual event.
8. 1 in 4 American adults don't want a COVID-19 vaccine: NPR Full story
9. Hospital supply shortages leave some inpatients unvaccinated Full story
10. These 9 health systems are the best to work for, per Fortune Full story
11. Remote monitoring is an untapped resource for many health plans. Learn how to build your own biometric monitoring framework for better patient engagement and outcomes during this webinar.
12. Employee incentives to get COVID-19 vaccine work better than mandates, expert says Full story
13. UPMC, Advocate Aurora join hospital-at-home initiative backed by Amazon, Intermountain and Ascension Full story
14. The US physician assistant workforce: 6 stats to know Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. This health plan saved $7,500 per member and saw a 289 percent jump in engagement. Learn how in this short case study.
2. What health systems can learn from an analysis of 140,000+ post-acute episodes. Address readmission costs and strengthen post-acute network relationships with insight from this whitepaper. Download here
3.What would a 20% increase in billable charge volume look like for your organization? Read how to get there + increase revenue here.