1. 15 best, worst states for children's healthcare Full story
2. How this nurse became an anti-vaccine icon — accidentally Full story
3. Why Kaiser is focusing on 'real-time' patient feedback, not just survey statistics Full story
4. ECGs can still spell trouble in the clinical setting. Learn better ways to ensure consistent monitoring and how to keep wired-up patients more comfortable.
5. Ripples from the Texas abortion case: 4 updates Full story
6. Nurse staffing platform expands to hospitals Full story
7. The new 'Operation Warp Speed' Full story
8. 10 exclusives Mark Cuban told Becker's in April Full story
9. Long turnaround times, overtime costs & more: How Yale Smilow Cancer Center alleviated top oncology pharmacy challenges.
10. CMS pitches inpatient payment rule for 2024: 10 things to know Full story
11. Family complains of bugs, grime and dirt at Wisconsin Children's hospital Full story
12. 3 key barriers facing infection prevention and control efforts Full story
13. Hospitals can't afford to waste precious resources in today's healthcare landscape. Get tips to simplify utilization management to save staff time and reduce denials.
14. Children's nurse creates video game to reduce preoperative anxiety Full story
15. 7 hospitals, systems ending obstetric services Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Anesthesiologists at a major Fla. hospital are rejoicing: 'no more little pieces of paper.' Read their take on the cloud-based tech that's improving documentation + OR efficiency
2. More than 62% of women skipped or delayed preventive care in the last few months, and healthcare marketers have a role to play in getting them the care they need. Learn what's keeping women out of the doctor's office and 4 ways to better serve them here.
3. Pressure injuries cost hospitals billions every year. See how this 145-bed California hospital reduced pressure injuries by 68% in just 2 years.