1. Fungus infects dozens, hospitalizes 12 at Michigan factory Full story
2. Abortion pill rulings: What happens next Full story
3. COVID-19 can cross placenta: 3 virus updates Full story
4. When it comes to life-threatening bleeds, every moment counts. Get tips on managing patients with factor Xa inhibitor-related acute major bleeding here.
5. New York hospital performs dual transplant with 250-person team Full story
6. California hospital nurses to receive raises of up to 30% Full story
7. Northwestern physician donates kidney to stranger Full story
8. Health system' is out; here's what comes next Full story
9. Spring cleaning — but for IT leaders. Get tips to jumpstart application rationalization efforts and declutter your IT strategy here.
10. Beyond wellness programs: A look at NewYork-Presbyterian's staff well-being strategy Full story
11. Strike set at UCSF hospital Full story
12. 8 things health experts say WHO should add to its to-dos for 2023 Full story
13. 60% of younger patients would leave their provider for a better digital option. Learn how OSF HealthCare developed a virtual model to retain patients.
14. Viewpoint: Use the 'women in STEM' model to attract male nurses Full story
15. 35 organizations launching or expanding nursing programs Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Clinicians are already overwhelmed — don't add OR supply disruptions to their list of grievances. Keep your shelves reliably stocked with these tips.
2. Early detection is a must to improve sepsis outcomes. See how sepsis monitoring helped an Arkansas hospital boost compliance rates — and save $384K in the process.
3. Overutilization leads to high costs and poor patient outcomes. New technology is revolutionizing utilization management. Discover how this revolution can help your organization.