1. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
2. Michigan hospitals postpone surgeries amid COVID-19 surge Full story
3. Brazil coronavirus variant cases jump in US: 5 things to know Full story
4. Don’t have a transactional approach to learning. Learn why healthcare providers must adopt a transformative approach to improve employee retention, engagement and leadership.
5. Cleveland Clinic names Dr. Brian Bolwell to new physician leadership role Full story
6. World's 1st: Recovered COVID-19 patient gets lung transplant from living donors Full story
7. There's a better way to treat rare bleeding disorders. Click here to join the discussion.
8. 2 health systems pause J&J vaccinations after adverse patient reactions Full story
9. 4,000 Allina Health workers threaten to strike Full story
10. 33% of COVID-19 survivors later diagnosed with psychiatric issues, study finds Full story
11. Easy-to-use technology allows providers to overcome communication issues with patients. Click here to learn more.
12. NP practice authority by state Full story
13. Staffing shortage forces Oregon psychiatric hospital to close Full story
14. Nurse sues Highmark, accuses insurer of failing to pay OT Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The surprising reasons people are avoiding COVID-19 vaccines. Click here to learn how to overcome their objections and reach those taking a wait-and-see approach.
2. Remote access hasn't been kind to payer's document management systems. Evaluate your system against 10 standards in this white paper.
3. Physician well-being is a top priority. Click here for 6 strategies to reduce burnout from Scripps and Monarch Health.