1. BA.2 may not drive up hospitalizations, Fauci says: 3 COVID-19 updates Full story
2. COVID-19 cases up in 28 states, hospitalizations up in 5 Full story
3. Florida's new physician group names president Full story
4. In a digital world, AI is making it easier for physicians to document care without the use of a medical scribe. Click here for your guide to improve documentation and put the conversation back in the patient encounter.
5. 3 executives out at Mississippi hospital Full story
6. US life expectancy fell again in 2021 Full story
7. Hospitals implement kit and tray management in a variety of ways with a variety of solutions. Becker's Healthcare is conducting a survey to hear about your experience. Take this survey to share your feedback and attend a Becker's conference at no cost.
8. Best medical schools for 8 specialties: US News Full story
9. California homeopathic doctor faces prison time for selling fake vaccination cards Full story
10. 5 recent moves from nurse unions Full story
11. How Ballad, MetroHealth and 2 other systems are addressing COVID misinformation and restoring patient trust. Join the virtual discussion here.
12. Memorial Hermann looks to expand urgent care footprint Full story
13. 8 states where COVID-19 deaths have climbed the last 2 weeks Full story
14. 9 hospitals scaling back services Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Healthcare employees face more violence than any other workers in the U.S. Learn how security management software can help create a safer workplace.
2. A cloud-native system pays for itself in a year by streamlining workflows. Here are 4 factors to consider to make the change easy.
3. Behind the scenes of one of the largest remote patient monitoring implementations and evaluations in the U.S: Clinical, staffing, and claims ROI analysis