1. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
2. COVID-19 vaccine side effects and transmission: 4 Qs, answered Full story
3. Rhode Island hospital execs get no-confidence vote from nurses Full story
4. Why health systems can leverage ERAS protocols amid the pandemic and beyond: 4 notes Learn more
5. UK variant now most common strain in US, CDC head says Full story
6. 1 in 4 US adults fully vaccinated; New Mexico, Connecticut, South Dakota lead the way Full story
7. Remote monitoring is an untapped resource for many health plans. Learn how to build your own biometric monitoring framework for better patient engagement and outcomes during this webinar.
8. Blood clots are a rare side effect of AstraZeneca's COVID-19 vaccine, European Medicines Agency says Full story
9. 15 hospitals hiring CNOs Full story
10. What CDC researchers learned from studying 1,700 cases of MIS-C Full story
11. The life sciences sector is booming with innovation. Biopharma + medtech experts uncover the latest in precision medicine, and which technologies will dominate the industry's next era during Becker's Life Sciences Virtual Event. Register here.
12. How UPMC Williamsport cut CAUTI rates with a nurse-led initiative Full story
13. Younger healthcare workers especially stressed by COVID-19, poll finds Full story
14. States ranked by hospital beds per 1,000 population Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. There are new guidelines to prevent pressure injuries at U.S. hospitals. Click here for key findings on studies outlining new technology's role
2. Manual processes fail in the work from home era. Learn how to cultivate a robust digital strategy and boost clinician engagement with tips from this whitepaper. Download here.
3. Distributing COVID-19 vaccinations is the greatest workflow challenge of our time. Click here for tools to solve the complex logistics required to meet your community's needs.