1. Nurse helps raise $12K for protective gear, gets suspended by hospital for passing it out Full story
2. Comfort amid the chaos: How 4 systems are helping patients connect with loved ones during the pandemic Full story
3. Some physicians reconsider widespread ventilator use; DEA boosts production quotas for high-demand drugs — 5 COVID-19 updates Full story
4. Medical devices in "wireless" hospitals are especially vulnerable to interference. Click here to learn how to protect your equipment and your patients.
5. 'We are not immune': Henry Ford Health says 734 employees positive for COVID-19 Full story
6. The 4 benchmarks needed to end social distancing
7. Suki digital assistant reduces physician burnout and helps health systems increase revenue. Clinicians treating COVID-19 can use Suki free. Read the whitepaper to learn more.
8. Few children with COVID-19 are hospitalized, CDC finds Full story
9. Clinicians fighting pandemic seek HHS support 'against financial peril' Full story
10. Blood from recovered COVID-19 patients helps current patients, small study shows Full story
11. Becker's webinar: How to protect patients with quality management systems. Click here to attend.
12. Recovery guidelines vary widely for COVID-19 patients Full story
13. 11 key coronavirus study findings Full story