1. It could take years to know what 'endemic COVID-19' looks like Full story
2. COVID-19 cases up in 28 states, hospitalizations up in 4 Full story
3. Atlanta hospital to close ED, end inpatient care Full story
4. ANA offers infection prevention and control education for all nurses. Learn more
5. FDA advisers weigh booster strategy: 4 things to know Full story
6. Number of nurse practitioners licensed in US hits new record Full story
7. Hospitals implement kit and tray management in a variety of ways with a variety of solutions. Becker's Healthcare is conducting a survey to hear about your experience. Take this survey to share your feedback and attend a Becker's conference at no cost.
8. States ranked by omicron subvariant prevalence Full story
9. Missouri hospitals furlough 175 employees Full story
10. Arkansas health system names new chief medical officer Full story
11. Hospitals often overlook key audit components that can hurt quality scores. Learn what they are and how to incorporate them for more accurate scores here.
12. 19 hospitals hiring chief nursing officers Full story
13. DEA warns of spike in mass-overdose events linked to fentanyl Full story
14. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Healthcare employees face more violence than any other workers in the U.S. Learn how security management software can help create a safer workplace.
2. 4 in 10 people don't know what level of care they need. See how digital symptom checkers and triage tools can get them to the right point of care here.
3. Health system leaders can't seem to shake the administrative burdens facing staff. Click here for a solution.