1. 12 systems with the most employed nurses Full story
2. 'The opportunities are limitless': OR 'black boxes' are changing the way hospitals operate Full story
3. COVID-19 hospitalizations up in 16 states 1 month out from end of PHE Full story
4. Two teams are better than one. See how revenue cycle and IT teams are breaking down silos and collaborating to improve patients' financial experience.
5. Former UPMC nurse sentenced after 2 sexual assaults, recording hundreds of patients Full story
6. Judge denies challenge to measure that would cap LA hospital exec pay Full story
7. Healthcare job cuts up 65% from first quarter of 2022 Full story
8. Altru Health trims executive staff, to borrow up to $125M for new hospital Full story
9. Siloed data systems don't have to hold up digital transformation. Achieve strong data management despite this challenge with tips from this discussion.
10. Where do hospitals go from here on quality, safety? Key thoughts from 4 experts Full story
11. Oregon health system has laid off 'most' travel nurses, report says Full story
12. Are physicians ready to deploy future therapies? Full story
13. Hospitals can't afford to waste precious resources in today's healthcare landscape. Get tips to simplify utilization management to save staff time and reduce denials.
14. Viewpoint: The medical school application process keeps the physicians we need out Full story
15. 7 roles and salaries MSN degree-holders can expect Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Overutilization leads to high costs and poor patient outcomes. New technology is revolutionizing utilization management. Discover how this revolution can help your organization.
2. Early detection is a must to improve sepsis outcomes. See how sepsis monitoring helped an Arkansas hospital boost compliance rates — and save $384K in the process.
3. Clinicians are already overwhelmed — don't add OR supply disruptions to their list of grievances. Keep your shelves reliably stocked with these tips.