1. NewYork-Presbyterian's CXO: A dispatch from the front line of the COVID-19 emergency Full story
2. Where employees have tested positive for COVID-19: April 2-6 Full story
3. OIG outlines hospitals' COVID-19 needs; US death toll nears 10,000 — 5 updates Full story
4. The COVID-19 pandemic is hitting healthcare particularly hard. The US Government responded by making over $100 billion available to healthcare providers under the Public Health and Social Services Emergency Fund (PHSSEF). Click here for information on what you can do to maximize your share of these critical funds.
5. COVID-19's growth speed in 10 cities Full story
6. The coronavirus pandemic has sex data blind spots: Why that's problematic Full story
7. Considering an enterprise-wide solution for lab operations? Click here to learn the 5 factors that should guide your decision.
8. The 2 traits leaders need to always make the right decision from Memorial Hermann's quality chief Dr. Angela Shippy Full story
9. Flu activity falls in US: 6 things to know Full story
10. Many coronavirus patients on ventilators die, 3 small studies show Full story
11. Pandemic response: Healthcare leaders discuss their organizations' responses to COVID-19. Click here to attend the live discussion.
12. 1 US testing company has a backlog of at least 115K COVID-19 tests Full story
13. States ranked by young adults at high risk of serious coronavirus Full story