1. When will COVID-19 peak? A state-by-state analysis Full story
2. US deaths jump 1K in 1 day; 2K+ ventilators in stockpile unavailable — 8 COVID-19 updates Full story
3. Where employees have tested positive for COVID-19: March 31-April 2 Full story
4. Did you know COVID-19 can live on linen for 6 to 12 hours? ImageFIRST offers fully managed linen rental and laundry programs with superior infection prevention that exceeds standards -- and may help reduce the potential spread of COVID-19. Learn more
5. 1st ER physician dies in US after contracting COVID-19 Full story
6. Nurses use baby monitors to interact with COVID-19 patients Full story
7. Considering an enterprise-wide solution for lab operations? Click here to learn the 5 factors that should guide your decision.
8. One-third of US physicians in vulnerable COVID-19 category, study shows Full story
9. Northwell turns BiPAP machines into ventilators
10. Can US testing keep up with the COVID-19 outbreak? 4 thoughts Full story
11. What you don't know can hurt you. Discover why many health system CFOs are working with an incomplete financial picture during this live discussion.
12. Some COVID-19 patients only show digestive symptoms, study finds Full story
13. 20 US counties where people traveled most as of last week Full story