1. COVID-19 kills 13% of people over age 80, study finds Full story
2. HHS permits ventilator-sharing; Trump warns of 'very painful' 2 weeks ahead and 4 other COVID-19 updates Full story
3. Drugs needed to put patients on ventilators in short supply Full story
4. How people on the ground are navigating issues in supply chain, labs and patient blood management during the COVID-19 pandemic — and how they're prepping for what's to come. Click here to learn more.
5. UIC Medical Center asks nurses to clean COVID-19 patients' rooms Full story
6. US to allow visa processing for medical professionals from other countries Full story
7. Does your healthcare equipment meet critical, patient-saving standards? Protect your patients from EMI and radiation. Learn more.
8. Meet the 'Covidsitters': 350+ medical students supporting hospital workers in Minnesota Full story
9. 6 hospitals where nurses have protested lack of personal protective equipment Full story
10. 62% of US clinicians said their facility can't handle coronavirus patient influx Full story
11. How hospitals can manage skill shortages & other challenges in 2020 and beyond. Click here to attend the live discussion.
12. Is 6 feet apart enough? COVID-19 droplets may travel up to 27 feet, MIT researcher says Full story
13. 5 hospitals seeking CMOs Full story