1. How nurse 'change agents' saved hospitals $84M Full story
2. Duke LifePoint hospital at risk of losing Medicare funding for 3rd time in 1 year Full story
3. US sues staffing company for requiring nurses to pay back wages Full story
4. Physicians' time is precious, and clinical documentation is the low-hanging fruit leading systems like UC San Diego + Tufts Medical Center are tapping for efficiency — hear their leaders' approach.
5. Vanderbilt to appoint director of nurse safety, well-being Full story
6. Texas judge tosses range of preventive care coverage under ACA Full story
7. The downfall of casual patient-physician interactions Full story
8. Nurses, federal lawmakers push for staffing ratio legislation Full story
9. The digital age of staffing is here. Learn how technology can match your hospital with the right clinicians to save money and make filling staffing gaps a breeze.
10. Rare hepatitis cases in kids linked to 'helper viruses,' studies suggest Full story
11. Joint Commission issues safety advisory on suicide screening tools Full story
12. Study spotlights 8 risk factors for surgical site infections after common procedure Full story
13. Remote care programs & the 'quintuple aim' go hand in hand. Learn how systems like Mass General Brigham are improving access + seeing 70% reduction in 30-day readmissions among home hospital patients.
14. 50+ health system chief experience officers to know | 2023 Full story
15. 5 systems launching residency programs Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Early detection is a must to improve sepsis outcomes. See how sepsis monitoring helped an Arkansas hospital boost compliance rates — and save $384K in the process.
2. Overutilization leads to high costs and poor patient outcomes. New technology is revolutionizing utilization management. Discover how this revolution can help your organization.
3. Improve value-based care amid staffing shortages. Here's how 4 organizations got it done.