1. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
2. Los Angeles hospital closing after 74 years Full story
3. Michigan wants more COVID-19 shots sent to states with rising cases Full story
4. Eliminating splashes, spill, smoke and other hazards in the OR is possible. Click here to learn more.
5. Pfizer says its vaccine is 100% effective in preventing COVID-19 in adolescents Full story
6. Best Nursing Schools 2022: US News' top graduate programs Full story
7. Spotlight on surgical excellence: How Cedars-Sinai is increasing patient access to minimally invasive surgery. Learn more during this live discussion.
8. Rhode Island nurse invents portable N95 mask preserver Full story
9. UCSF physician says CDC warnings of 4th COVID-19 surge are 'a little alarmist' Full story
10. Kansas board cites 7 EMS workers who took gunshot patient to hospice, not the hospital Full story
11. Easy-to-use technology allows providers to overcome communication issues with patients. Click here to learn more.
12. Scripps Health names inaugural chief quality officer Full story
13. 'The question is not if, but when': World leaders call for treaty to fight future pandemics Full story
14. States ranked by COVID-19 cases: March 31 Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The COVID-19 vaccine is here and patients have questions. Click here to ensure a smooth rollout with communication templates from this E-Book.
2. Manual processes fail in the work from home era. Learn how to cultivate a robust digital strategy and boost clinician engagement with tips from this whitepaper. Download here.
3. Distributing COVID-19 vaccinations is the greatest workflow challenge of our time. Click here for tools to solve the complex logistics required to meet your community's needs.