1. CMS makes sweeping regulatory changes; COVID-19 is 3x as infectious as flu — 5 outbreak updates Full story
2. ICU nurse dies from COVID-19 in Florida Full story
3. Where employees have tested positive for COVID-19: March 27-31 Full story
4. How people on the ground are navigating issues in supply chain, labs and patient blood management during the COVID-19 pandemic — and how they're prepping for what's to come. Click here to learn more.
5. Intermountain to cut pay for some physicians, NPs
6. NYU Langone tells ED physicians to 'think more critically about who we intubate,' get permission to talk to press Full story
7. Medical devices in 'wireless' hospitals are especially vulnerable to interference. Click here to learn how to protect your equipment and your patients.
8. Novel coronavirus contaminates patient environment, new evidence shows Full story
9. Private, public New York hospitals to fight coronavirus as one system, governor says Full story
10. Strict isolation helped cut death rates during 1918 flu pandemic, research shows Full story
11. 68% of job seekers reject offers over employer image — Don't let this happen
12. States ranked by number of people tested for COVID-19 Full story
13. US has fewer physicians, hospital beds than similar countries, KFF finds Full story