1. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
2. CDC director gives emotional warning amid 10% jump in COVID-19 cases Full story
3. CDC: mRNA vaccines reduce infection by 90% among healthcare workers Full story
4. The hospital pharmacy leader and the fight against drug diversion. Join this panel discussion to better understand new guidelines and tools to promote drug safety.
5. Loretto Hospital CEO suspended amid vaccine controversy Full story
6. Black patients have less access to 'high quality' hospitals, analysis finds Full story
7. One in five nurses leave their first job within a year. Download this whitepaper to learn how to build residency programs that accelerate new nurse readiness.
8. Why next flu season may be severe Full story
9. Tenet Massachusetts hospital, union spar over cameras Full story
10. 3 clinical leaders on their proudest moments amid the pandemic: A look back Full story
11. The role of teamwork in NICU safety. Click here to learn how administrators can cultivate a safer care environment for newborns.
12. Top 20 rural & community hospitals Full story
13. Northwestern performs 1st 'COVID to COVID' double-lung transplant Full story
14. COVID-19 vaccines effective for pregnant women, likely protect their babies too: Study Full story
15. 6 hospitals hiring quality leaders Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. There's a better way to communicate with ED patients. Click here to learn how Hackensack Meridian Health boosted patient satisfaction scores.
2. There are new guidelines to prevent pressure injuries at U.S. hospitals. Click here for key findings on studies outlining new technology's role
3. Physician well-being is a top priority. Click here for 6 strategies to reduce burnout from Scripps and Monarch Health.