1. 200,000 Americans could die from COVID-19; Trump extends social distancing guidelines and 8 other updates Full story
2. Leaked Henry Ford letter outlines care rationing plans Full story
3. DC hospital nurse resigns over lack of PPE Full story
4. How hospitals can manage skill shortages & other challenges in 2020 and beyond. Click here to attend the live discussion.
5. Flu has killed 24,000 this season, CDC says Full story
6. Cancer patients may be twice as likely to get COVID-19, study finds Full story
7. Make the most of mobile: A live discussion on improving workflows and care quality with a mobile strategy.
8. Beth Israel Deaconess cuts ER physician bonuses, makes other cost-saving moves Full story
9. 7 hospitals hiring chief nursing officers Full story
10. 21% of healthcare facilities are out of respirators: 5 survey findings Full story
11. How this 792-bed health system saved $3M with a new approach to workforce management. Click here to read the white paper.
12. Strict isolation helped cut death rates during 1918 flu pandemic, research shows Full story
13. COVID-19 threatens to close physician offices nationwide Full story