1. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
2. Florida variant cases double in 2 days to 2.3K+ Full story
3. Indiana nurse charged with felony after COVID-19 patient's death Full story
4. There's a better way to treat rare bleeding disorders. Click here to join the discussion.
5. CMS resumes routine hospital surveys Full story
6. Animals most likely source of COVID-19, leaked WHO report shows Full story
7. Eliminating splashes, spill, smoke and other hazards in the OR is possible. Click here to learn more.
8. Clinical lab scientist says California medical center fired her for 'long COVID' Full story
9. US sees 8 weeks of minimal flu activity — 5 CDC FluView takeaways Full story
10. COVID-19 cases tick up after 10-week decline: 14 CDC stats to know Full story
11. For clinical leaders, good is never good enough. Learn how peers are staying ahead of the curve on sterilization, diabetes care, VTE prevention and more during these live virtual discussions.
12. New study to explore whether COVID-19 vaccine prevents transmission Full story
13. Lead JAMA editor on leave amid investigation of controversial podcast episode Full story
14. 17 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The COVID-19 vaccine is here and patients have questions. Click here to ensure a smooth rollout with communication templates from this E-Book.
2. Easy-to-use technology allows providers to overcome communication issues with patients. Click here to learn more.
3. Most providers believe health plans have the final say in claims adjudication. But what about ERISA? Learn how providers can increase patient revenue by using ERISA appeals in this whitepaper.