1. Demand for hospital beds in US will peak by mid-April, analysis finds Full story
2. US reports most COVID-19 cases in world; White House reconsiders $1.5B deal for 80K ventilators
3. Where employees have tested positive for COVID-19: March 25-27 Full story
4. Create capacity for COVID-19: Attend this live discussion to learn how to free up beds, equipment and staff now.
5. New York to allow ventilator-sharing, despite misgivings from experts Full story
6. Louisiana could be next coronavirus hot spot, and hospitals are rushing to prepare Full story
7. Make the most of mobile: A live discussion on improving workflows and care quality with a mobile strategy.
8. Health experts gauge how, when to ease social distancing restrictions Full story
9. Georgia hospital worker with COVID-19 found dead in her home Full story
10. Nursing homes refusing to admit discharged hospital patients amid coronavirus worries Full story
11. 68% of job seekers reject offers over employer image — Don't let this happen
12. Op-ed: Physicians on frontline of COVID-19 fight are preparing their wills Full story
13. COVID-19 vs. SARS: How the outbreaks compare Full story