1. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
2. Man with gun, explosives arrested at Kentucky hospital, police say Full story
3. Spectrum Health ends probe of insensitive Instagram posts, takes 'corrective action' Full story
4. Has your organization achieved "systemness"? Learn how CommonSpirit standardized perioperative services across its facilities to lower costs and deliver more consistent care in this live virtual discussion.
5. Biden doubles his 100-day vaccine goal Full story
6. USC to pay $1.1B settlement over physician sex abuse scandal Full story
7. Specialty drug costs are rapidly rising. Learn how to create a customized specialty pharmacy plan for your hospital during this live virtual event.
8. How clinicians can combat anti-Asian racism: 3 takeaways Full story
9. Catholic Health to end ICU, acute care services at St. Joseph campus Full story
10. WHO: COVID-19 threatens progress made on treating tuberculosis Full story
11. 4 must-reads for clinical leaders on patient safety, nursing leadership and more. Click here to read.
12. 42 women making moves in healthcare leadership Full story
13. Oregon, Ohio monitoring 48 people for potential Ebola exposure Full story
14. Former patient claims Kentucky hospital tampered with her medical records Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Why hospitals are turning to mobile apps to bounce back from COVID-19 losses — Click here to download the 4-point rundown.
2. Putting SDOH into action — A 4-part guide to reduce avoidable utilization and eliminate care barriers with AI. Click here to read the guide.
3. Rural hospital case study: How AU Health used telemedicine to improve critical care Learn more