1. 40,000 people have signed up for New York's surge healthcare force, governor says Full story
2. Mount Sinai nurse who treated COVID-19 patients dies Full story
3. 'We're going to be coding dead people': Hospitals consider do-not-resuscitate order for all COVID-19 patients Full story
4. Create capacity for COVID-19: Attend this live discussion to learn how to free up beds, equipment and staff now.
5. COVID-19 deaths pass 1,000 in US; 2nd virus cycle 'inevitable,' Fauci says Full story
6. Is ventilator-sharing a good idea? Pulmonology experts weigh in Full story
7. How to equip nurses to meet the healthcare needs of tomorrow — 9 must-reads
8. 'It's a greed decision': Post-Gazette blasts UPMC for continuing elective surgeries Full story
9. Patients flock to specialists with COVID-19 questions Full story
10. 18 states that get an A in social distancing Full story
11. The state of pain management — A live discussion on emerging opportunities in perioperative pain control. Click here to attend.
12. Coronavirus' low mutation rate suggests yearly vaccine unnecessary Full story
13. Hospitals rush to fill nurse vacancies before patient volumes swell Full story