1. San Diego hospitals accused of patient dumping, despite state law Full story
2. Arizona nursing school avoids abrupt shutdown Full story
3. Billings Clinic uses wearable tech to see what nurses see Full story
4. ECGs can still spell trouble in the clinical setting. Learn better ways to ensure consistent monitoring and how to keep wired-up patients more comfortable.
5. New York physician facing manslaughter charge in patient's overdose death Full story
6. CDC: Tuberculosis cases increase for 2nd year in a row Full story
7. 10 best, worst and fastest-growing cities for physician pay Full story
8. Stillbirth data is 'deeply flawed,' says NIH Full story
9. Your admin costs and staff turnover are too high. Now what? Improve productivity and lower costs through workflow automation and a Smart IoT Infrastructure. Learn what works.
10. Cone Health trims 68 senior-level jobs Full story
11. Overworked physicians consider exiting roles as pay rates drop Full story
12. Nurses at California hospital reach agreement, call off strike Full story
13. Today's nurses demand flexible scheduling. Learn from the CNO of Texas Children's Hospital + 12 other nursing leaders what workforce flexibility should look like.
14. New York hospitals struggle to reopen psychiatric beds amid staff shortages Full story
15. 10 hospitals seeking chief nursing officers Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Download in One Click
1. Improve value-based care amid staffing shortages. Here's how 4 organizations got it done.
2. Overutilization leads to high costs and poor patient outcomes. New technology is revolutionizing utilization management. Discover how this revolution can help your organization.
3. Early detection is a must to improve sepsis outcomes. See how sepsis monitoring helped an Arkansas hospital boost compliance rates — and save $384K in the process.