1. Physicians take drastic measures to protect families from coronavirus Full story
2. CMS halts quality reporting; FDA takes action on ventilator shortage — 10 COVID-19 updates for Monday Full story
3. Will COVID-19 overwhelm hospitals near you? 16 things to know Full story
4. Learn how Cleveland-based University Hospitals is slashing readmissions and ED visits during this live discussion.
5. '#GetMePPE': Clinicians turn to social media to plead for masks, gowns Full story
6. Flu has sickened 38 million, CDC says Full story
7. What 'reverse innovation' means for the future of US surgical care. Click here to attend the webinar and receive a free Harvard Review Press textbook.
8. Should physicians ditch the white coat during the pandemic? Twitter threads sets off debate Full story
9. Start life support machine early for severe COVID-19 patients, Chinese physicians say Full story
10. 10 medical schools with the lowest acceptance rates Full story
11. How Cleveland Clinic and Montefiore are cracking the code on healthcare costs. Click here to attend the live discussion.
12. Patient shoots Kentucky hospital nurse after tussle with security guards, police say Full story
13. States ranked by percentage of adults at risk of serious COVID-19 illness Full story