1. How did 2,800 nurses with fake degrees pass the NCLEX? Full story
2. C. auris threat underscores hospitals' infection control challenges Full story
3. New fellowship seeks nurse leaders to solve health system challenges Full story
4. Precision medicine is paving the way for a prevention model in healthcare. But rapid advancements call for informed guidance — this one-stop resource hub can help hone your strategy.
5. Ascension Wisconsin restructures exec team Full story
6. Could a new model of education ease the nursing shortage? Full story
7. Cancer drug trial halted after patient death Full story
8. Cleveland Clinic hospital pioneers new labor and delivery model Full story
9. Your admin costs and staff turnover are too high. Now what? Improve productivity and lower costs through workflow automation and a Smart IoT Infrastructure. Learn what works.
10. Pediatric care access is worsening: 7 figures to know Full story
11. Florida proposal would stiffen charges for assault of hospital employees Full story
12. Some 'reinvention' opportunities from pandemic are here to stay, COO says Full story
13. UCHealth is making the most of OR time and cutting staff overtime. Hear how in this session.
14. AHA: 12 ways Congress can support the healthcare workforce Full story
15. 6 hospital closures in 3 months Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Download in One Click
1. Improve value-based care amid staffing shortages. Here's how 4 organizations got it done.
2. UAB Hospital shortened wait times and boosted clinic visits 7.4% — without the need for a costly expansion project. See how one of the nation's busiest outpatient centers did it.
3. 75% of healthcare providers are stuck in the past when it comes to TB testing. Learn about the simple, accurate blood test that makes life easier for patients and physicians.