1. 'Black boxes' make their way into hospital ORs Full story
2. Man with gun arrested at New York hospital Full story
3. 15 best, worst states for physicians in 2023 Full story
4. Hospitals are only as successful as their employees are. Learn how to create a culture of accountability and staff engagement to improve your clinical, financial and operational outcomes here.
5. Utah 1st state to enact PA Licensure Compact Full story
6. Staffing, strict abortion laws lead Idaho hospital to end obstetrics services Full story
7. 5 highlights from Match Day 2023 Full story
8. 3 former psychiatric hospital employees charged with murder of patient Full story
9. Remote care programs & the 'quintuple aim' go hand in hand. Learn how systems like Mass General Brigham are improving access + seeing 70% reduction in 30-day readmissions among home hospital patients.
10. Indiana hospital pays $60K in back pay to nurses after timekeeping issues Full story
11. Clinicians know the value of hand hygiene, but barriers get in the way: study Full story
12. How a shortage of biomedical technicians could affect hospitals Full story
13. The end of the PHE is near: This is how hospital labs need to prepare.
14. Mass General Brigham physicians look to unionize Full story
15. Withheld COVID-19 origins data is 'inexcusable,' WHO Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Legacy IT systems and point solutions complicate digital transformation. Here are 5 ways to overcome those challenges and drive change.
2. UAB Hospital shortened wait times and boosted clinic visits 7.4% — without the need for a costly expansion project. See how one of the nation's busiest outpatient centers did it.
3. Overutilization leads to high costs and poor patient outcomes. New technology is revolutionizing utilization management. Discover how this revolution can help your organization.