1. Washington healthcare leaders draft statewide plan for care rationing Full story
2. Where hospital employees tested positive for coronavirus March 16-20 Full story
3. National COVID-19 response: US raises health alert to highest level and 9 other notes Full story
4. Leading health systems are unpacking the AI 'black box' problem. Click here to learn how.
5. Are hospitals in your city ready for a surge of COVID-19 patients? A look at 4 scenarios Full story
6. Medical students celebrate Match Day virtually Full story
7. Every healthcare organization wants to increase revenue and reduce costs. Taking drastic action, however, may not be necessary. Click here to find out how improving patient transfer protocols can help.
8. Extreme social distancing needed to suppress COVID-19 spread, study finds Full story
9. These hospitals and physicians aren't stopping elective surgeries: Here's their thinking Full story
10. 10 key coronavirus study findings Full story
11. Birth rates are going down, but labor and delivery costs continue to increase. Click here to learn how to prevent costly complications.
12. What we've learned from more than 100 US coronavirus deaths Full story
13. Pandemic puts organ transplants on hold for critically ill patients Full story