|News & Analysis|
March 19, 2013
1. 10 Most Challenging Joint Commission Requirements for ASCs and Hospitals .
2. A Revenue Leak Soon Turns to Flood: How Payment Penalties for High Infection Rates Could Drain Hospital Finances.
3. $743.7M in Infection Prevention Funding Requested by APIC, SHEA.
4. Upcoming webinar: Thought Leadership: Financing Trends, Valuation and Compensation Issues, and Assessing Outsourcing Arrangements & Opportunities (Wed., April 3, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CDT). To learn more or register, .
5. Only 100 spots left for Becker's Hospital Review 4th Annual Meeting May 9-11 in Chicago, and only 13 days left for early registration! To register or learn more, .
6. Post-Discharge Follow-Up Isn't Just for Hospitalizations: The Value of Contacting ED Patients.
7. Patient Safety Tool: CDC's CRE Prevention Toolkit.
8. 4 Best Practices for Safe Patient Handoffs.
9. Infection Control Market Expected to Reach $14B by 2017.
10. Do Hospital Rankings Enlighten or Confuse?
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: SpineGuard, APIC and TYRX.