1. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
2. 2 California variants may be 20% more transmissible, are officially 'of concern,' CDC says Full story
3. Los Angeles hospital to close March 31, lay off 451 Full story
4. Are you maximizing reimbursement for chronic diseases? Learn how to improve HCC coding processes in this upcoming webinar.
5. Lingering symptoms go away after getting vaccinated, some COVID-19 long-haulers say Full story
6. UK variant is deadlier than other strains, research suggests Full story
7. Turn information into intelligence. Learn how one hospital maintained continuous capacity during the pandemic. Click here to join the discussion.
8. Retail pharmacists say pandemic-related job demands jeopardize patient safety Full story
9. Study: Provider burnout, shortages most disruptive force in healthcare Full story
10. 5 lessons healthcare leaders, scientists learned for the next pandemic Full story
11. The COVID-19 vaccine rollout is just beginning. For key lessons and tips to improve the process, click here.
12. Healthcare awareness calendar: Key months, weeks and days in 2021 Full story
13. How do we operationalize equity? Dr. Alisahah Cole talks CommonSpirit's COVID-19 vaccine strategy Full story
14. States ranked by COVID-19 cases: March 17 Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. COVID-19 has accelerated the use of teleheatlh, but does your organization know to effectively leverage it in the emergency department? Learn the key models neccessary for enhanced care. Download the whitepaper here.
2. Rural hospital case study: How AU Health used telemedicine to improve critical care Learn more
3. Perception and reality: Why health system's online presence is crucial to success in the digital age. Click here to read more.