1. US coronavirus cases near 4,000; White House boosts nation's testing capacity Full story
2. Flu has sickened 36 million, CDC says Full story
3. Where hospital employees have tested positive for coronavirus Full story
4. Collective Medical rolls out no-cost functionality to identify and track COVID-19. Attend the webinar.
5. Penn Medicine shares tool for COVID-19 capacity planning Full story
6. Kansas hospital abruptly closes, blames physicians for financial troubles Full story
7. Need to boost your patient acquisition efforts? Click here to learn four steps used by a proven industry leader.
8. Coronavirus may cause moderate to severe illness in kids, new study shows Full story
9. 15 states with the fewest staffed hospital beds — all are under 5,000 Full story
10. How a Washington state hospital is managing front line coronavirus battle Full story
11. 2020: The year we fix primary care. Attend the live event.
12. The race to develop a COVID-19 vaccine: 5 updates Full story
13. New York recruiting healthcare reserve of former physicians, nurses to fight pandemic Full story