1. 83 best hospitals for patient experience, safety: Healthgrades Full story
2. 3 nurse CEOs on combating assumptions, getting ahead of skill gaps Full story
3. Penn Medicine eliminates administrative jobs in cost-cutting move Full story
4. Tackling healthcare's challenges shouldn't feel like a game of Whac-A-Mole. 5 healthcare leaders discuss problem solving without trade-offs during this session.
5. Shortages of ER staple drugs increase Full story
6. Only 44% of quality measures have improved since 2000: AHRQ Full story
7. 5 ways HCA fosters a culture of safety Full story
8. The 'Great Untethering': Clinicians are taking more contract roles, self-employing Full story
9. Healthcare lost decades of progress in the fight against HAIs. Get your hospital's infection prevention efforts back on track with this key strategy.
10. 5 Hackensack Meridian executives who started as nurses Full story
11. COVID-19 admissions at 10-month low Full story
12. 15 'best jobs that help people,' per US News: Nurse practitioner is No. 1 Full story
13. The end of the PHE is near: This is how hospital labs need to prepare.
14. More Americans feel effects of healthcare staff shortages, poll finds Full story
15. 12 hospitals seeking chief nursing officers Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. So much information, so little time. Becker's boils down what C-suite leaders need to know right now in 10 solutions-focused articles on today’s most pressing issues.
2. 2,000 ASCs use tailored clinical documentation software to reduce costs, increase procedures, improve efficiency. See how clinicians and staff are getting time back in their schedules.
3. Early detection is a must to improve sepsis outcomes. See how sepsis monitoring helped an Arkansas hospital boost compliance rates — and save $384K in the process.