1. Top 10 patient safety concerns for 2023 Full story
2. When hospitals stick nurses with $15K in training costs Full story
3. Nurse degree scheme 'not surprising at all,' says LinkedIn co-founder Full story
4. Healthcare's next big thing? Population genomics. Get ahead of the curve and see how a South Carolina health system is using this as an emerging standard of care.
5. 3 patients test positive for Legionella at Cincinnati hospital Full story
6. 4 adverse events hospitals are addressing with technology Full story
7. Florida bill aims to ban APRNs from using 'doctor' Full story
8. Labor board files complaint against UPMC after nurse's termination Full story
9. Hospitals are too focused on reducing length of stay. Learn the other strategies needed to truly improve capacity management here.
10. Forecasts of SARS-CoV-2 variant scenarios reveal what turns the virus could take Full story
11. Flu shot may reduce risk for strep A, CDC says Full story
12. Has life returned to normal? 8 COVID-19 experts weigh in Full story
13. Tired of health tech trial and error? Here's how this proven solution helped Northwell & Prisma Health improve care, reduce staff burden and achieve true ROI.
14. CDC: Screen all adults for hepatitis B Full story
15. A physician leader saw 'chaos' with 'recycled' administrators, so he's charting a new course Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Overutilization leads to high costs and poor patient outcomes. New technology is revolutionizing utilization management. Discover how this revolution can help your organization.
2. 2,000 ASCs use tailored clinical documentation software to reduce costs, increase procedures, improve efficiency. See how clinicians and staff are getting time back in their schedules.
3. Early detection is a must to improve sepsis outcomes. See how sepsis monitoring helped an Arkansas hospital boost compliance rates — and save $384K in the process.