1. 47 practices for safer care from AHRQ Full story
2. CDC chief agrees to free coronavirus testing; US hospitals will run out of beds if cases spike Full story
3. 2 patients died, 6 sickened after OpenBiome fecal transplants, FDA says Full story
4. 2020: The year we fix primary care Learn more
5. The coronavirus playbook: How 12 health systems are responding to the pandemic Full story
6. A look back at swine flu: 8 facts about the world's last pandemic in 2009 Full story
7. Build a better network and find your health system's next $100M in savings. Click here to attend the live discussion.
8. Leaked AHA webinar slide shows US hospitals bracing for 96 million coronavirus cases Full story
9. States ranked by adults who had flu shot in past year Full story
10. 5 tips on talking to patients about coronavirus, from NIH Director Dr. Anthony Fauci Full story
11. Birth rates are going down, but labor and delivery costs continue to increase. Click here to learn how to prevent costly complications.
12. Florida grants APRNs independent practice authority Full story
13. 20 top rural & community hospitals Full story