1. 7 nurses share advice on dealing with bullying from co-workers Full story
2. Call in the 'e-cavalry': Physicians fight back against online anti-vaccine attacks Full story
3. Up to 150M Americans predicted to get COVID-19 and 8 other pandemic updates Full story
4. Webinar - COVID-19 Preparedness: Information from the Experts Learn more
5. Press Ganey aims to reduce harm by 80% in 5 years Full story
6. Isolate infants born to moms with confirmed coronavirus, CDC says Full story
7. Critical care settings are vulnerable places in today's hospitals. Click here to see how careful choice of care models and AI can influence patient outcomes.
8. Northwell CEO Michael Dowling: 'Federal government was slow to respond' to coronavirus Full story
9. 5 recent hospital, health system CNO, CMO moves Full story
10. In Texas, white, college-educated people more likely to opt out of vaccinating their kids Full story
11. Properly sanitized equipment saves lives and money. Click here to learn how to maximize your efforts.
12. Emergency medicine trailblazer Dr. Ethel Weinberg dies at 83 Full story
13. 50 patient safety experts to know | 2020 Full story