1. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
2. March 11, 2020: A look at how the COVID-19 pandemic evolved in the US Full story
3. Illinois hospital CEO resigns Full story
4. Is the Heart of Your Operating Room Healthy and Strong? Click here to read more.
5. House passes $1.9 trillion COVID-19 relief package, sending it to Biden's desk Full story
6. Leapfrog adds health equity, billing ethics questions to hospital surveys Full story
7. The solution to managing limited care resources? Deviceless remote patient monitoring. Learn how UnityHealth successfully leveraged a deviceless platform during this live virtual discussion. Join here
8. CDC still urges vaccinated individuals not to travel Full story
9. Sutter Health $575M antitrust settlement gets preliminary approval; separate antitrust suit heads to court Full story
10. Scientists map the evolution of a hospital superbug Full story
11. Is your sterile processing department complying with the latest sterilization amendments? Learn what the changes mean for your facility during this live virtual discussion. Join here
12. Very few severe allergic reactions tied to mRNA vaccines, research shows Full story
13. Majority of young nurses overwhelmed, exhausted over the last year: 5 key survey findings Full story
14. 78% of COVID-19 patients hospitalized in the US overweight or obese, CDC finds Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Health IT survey: 5 expected and unexpected ways COVID-19 has reshaped hospital priorities. Click here to read more.
2. 5 healthcare trends driving the most change in 2021. Learn how to stay ahead of the curve in this white paper.
3. Servant leadership and nurse well-being. Click here to learn why CNOs believe the future of nursing is brighter than ever.